RAKLUX offers a wide range of Luxury rideshare services for all our customers needing a ride to and from the ATL Airport. Service provided includes regular Luxury offering only 4 seats, 6 Seats Luxury vehicle services, and SUV services. All services are also offered in a shared format to allow individuals of like business mind to request the same luxury ride and share experiences. RAKLUX will equally provide luxury rides to corporation and government organizations offering a very differential package based on the company’s choice of vehicles. Regardless of a riders’ ride needs, RAKLUX is ready to provide the services needed. Rides request on the RAKLUX App must always be scheduled 30 minutes before rider departure time. Short time request notices at certain point will be honored by the company.
Mode of Operation
Riders must download the RakluxRyde mobile app to their iOS or Android-based phone, sign up, enter a valid phone number, and enter a valid form of payment (either a credit card, or link to an Apple Pay, Google Wallet, or PayPal account. Passengers at this stage of the company’s operation must schedule their rides within a window of 30 minutes to the time of their pickup in order to have the service extended to them. In 2 to 3 years from now, the company will improve upon its technology to perform on demand operations where a rider can request the ride and within two minutes have the ride of their dream. Once a driver picks up a rider using the company’s app, both the rider and the driver will have the opportunity to rate their experiences for research and service improvement. To make the system efficient and for both drivers and riders to be able to identify each other, it will be a system requirement for both parties to upload pictures during the application process. Mostly, riders are encouraged to build their profile by indicating the car preference, so the company can match them with their preferred cars during subsequent request. After the ride is over, the rider is given the opportunity to provide a gratuity to the driver, which is also billed to the rider’s payment method.
RAKLUX offers Five main rides on its platform:
RAK X: this is a single platform which blend both the luxury black with all other luxury cars. Cars on this platform seat passengers up to at least 4. Service is also offered in a shared format. Allows only two riders request per car
RAK XL: This platform comprises of both Black and non-black 6 seated luxury cars. Shared format is offered as well. Allows up to 3 ride request per car
RAK SUV: This are very high-end suburban SUV’s which seats up to 8 passengers. Shared ride on SUV’s allows 4 ride request per car.
RAK Family: This is a luxury ride service that comes with a car seat for families travelling with children
RAK Women: This is a lux ride where women are solely drivers.
One precept of RAKLUX platform is establishing trust among its users. All drivers undergo the following screening processes:
- Department of Motor Vehicle, sex offender registries in the United States, and personnel-type criminal background checks. The criminal background check goes back seven years and includes national and county-level databases, as well as national sex offender registries.
- Drivers must be 26 years or older and have had a driver’s license for more than one year.
- Zero-tolerance drug and alcohol policy.
Although RAKLUX drivers are classified as independent contractors, RAKLUX also insures each driver with a US$1 million commercial liability policy that is primary to a driver’s personal policy. Additional coverage includes:
- Contingent comprehensive and collision coverage up to $50,000with a $2,500 (Applies from the time a driver accepts a ride request until the time the ride is ended in the app.)
- Contingent liability coverage up to $50,000per person/$100,000per accident/$25,000 property damage. (Applies from the time when a driver flips into driver mode until the driver accepts a ride request.)
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage up to $1 million. (Applies from the time a driver accepts a ride request in the app until the time the ride is ended in the app.)